Picking a New Garage Door
Style Of Garage Door
- Contemporary – Contemporary garage doors bring a stylish look to your home. Those doors usually come in neutral colors and clean lines.
- Garage doors in carriage house – Carriage house garage doors also have decorative woodwork such as crisscross-like planking, large handles and decorative windows. Such doors are rustic in style that can enhance a home’s entire look.
- Traditional Garage Doors – Traditional garage doors, usually 4 panels long and 4 sections high, are classic doors. If you want your home to look clean you may want a conventional garage door.
- Stamped Carriage House Garage Door – On this door, you get to choose the design that is stamped on your door. There are a wide variety of options so that you can choose the one that fits your home.
Insulated Vs. Non-Insulated
- Insulated – An insulated garage door is designed to control your garage temperature. By doing so, it’ll be easier to maintain all of your home temperature, saving you money on energy bills. Such doors are also stronger, which means they protect against the everyday activities which trigger dents.
- Non-Insulated – Non-insulated garage doors are just normal garage doors, meaning they won’t protect against hot or cold temperatures. These doors are usually cheaper than insulated garage doors, but don’t offer the advantages of an insulated garage door.
Take these options into consideration when you’re buying a new garage door. As well as picking the best style, make sure to find a garage door company that you can trust.
At Levite Construction Co. in Seattle, Washington, we can help you choose the right garage services to suit your style and needs. Give us a call at 425-998-8958, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org